We look forward to working with you and your dentist to give your teeth a new lease on life! Our team is here for you from day one, and our goal is to make every step of the way as easy and stress-free as possible.
We’ve put together this page to help you prepare for your first visit with us. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us so we can help you out.
Print and complete your paperwork before you come to the office to save time. Fill out the Patient Registration and Health History in full, then review the Consent for Endodontic Therapy on the final page. We’ll go over the consent in person to ensure all of your questions are answered before you sign.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Completed New Patient Forms
- Referral slip and any images that were provided to you by your dentist
- Your current dental insurance information, including your ID card
- A complete list of medications, including herbal supplements
A few reminders
- Please refrain from taking any pain medication within eight hours of your visit. This helps us ensure the most accurate diagnosis.
- If your physician recommended that you take antibiotics prior to treatment, don't forget to take them! Antibiotics are usually taken one hour prior to your appointment.
- If the patient is 18 years of age or younger, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to provide consent for treatment.
What You Can Expect From Us
When you come to Dr. Ross for endodontic care, you can know that we will communicate with you every step of the way, facilitating all of your referral, insurance, and scheduling needs and listening to you throughout the diagnostic and treatment processes, making sure that you always know your options and ensuring that you’re comfortable.