Specializing in Complex Diagnoses & Challenging Cases
We understand that trust and cooperation are essential to a successful healthcare partnership, and we expect you to take great care when choosing a specialist to work with your patients. Below is a brief overview of Dr. Ross’ dental and endodontic career for your consideration. You can also hear directly from some of Dr. Ross’ patients on our Testimonials page.
- Early acceptance to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Awarded Tufts’ Merit Scholarship for outstanding academic achievement three years in a row
- Presented with the Academy of General Dentistry Senior Award
- Practiced general dentistry for five years while teaching as an assistant clinical instructor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology at Tufts University
- Received his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Endodontics from Tufts in 2001
- Established his endodontic practice, Extraordinary Endodontics, in 2001
- Established Westford Endodontic Care in 2020, bringing the entire Extraordinary Endodontics team from Lowell to Westford, Massachusetts
- Member of the American Association of Endodontists (since 1999), American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Merrimack Valley District Dental Society, and the Greater Lowell Dental Society (since 1994)
Hear from Dr. Ross’ Colleagues
Dr. Ross’ technical superiority gives me great confidence that we’ll experience a successful outcome when it comes time to restore the tooth.
I refer all of my root canal candidates to Dr. Ross because his results are the best I’ve seen in twenty-five years.
My patients report that his compassion coupled with his great clinical skills make the whole process as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Ross.
Dr. Ross and his team are consummate professionals. My patients are well diagnosed and receive thorough, comprehensive care, resulting in terrific clinical outcomes.
Dr. Ross has always provided impeccable care and put our patients’ comfort first. I know that when I refer a patient to Dr. Ross, they will receive the best quality care.